Friday, August 8, 2014 (Tunkwa Lake, Tunkwa Provincial Park, BC)

After our usual start to the day, we decided to get out for a walk...and pick up a few geocaches that are in the area. We missed them on our hike when we were at Leighton Lake last month because I hadn't downloaded them. Thanks to Earl (and Allison), I now have them.

Steve found the first one...
 The Fireweed is beautiful...


And another geocache....

Leighton Lake in the distance...and our site across Tunkwa Lake....





 Another geocache....



Thanks for the walking stick Steve....
 This side of the mountain is really mossy...
 Bluff Lake...


And we're home...Not as private as yesterday when we arrived....

We spent the rest of the day relaxing...of course, I was reading. I'm on the seventh book of the Outlander Series. Now, I just need to get the eighth book that was just released last June!




No comments:

Post a Comment