Tuesday, February 18, 2014 (La Posa South LTVA, Quartzsite, AZ)

We had another exciting day today...yessiree...we went grocery shopping! So after our usual start to the day, we did our resistance exercises and then I went out for a powerwalk while Steve had his shower and breakfast. I had my shower and while I was cleaning up the kitchen, Steve went out to off-load the quads from the truck. 

It was going on 10:00 by the time we were on our way to Parker. We did our usual shopping at Walmart and Safeway and then stopped at the post office to collect the mail....oh yeah, Steve also went to Parker Yamaha to pick up a part that was in for Eric.

So, after all of our errands were done, we were back on the road to Quartzsite at about 2:00. I drove back, giving Steve a rare opportunity to be a passenger. Once back, we unloaded all of the groceries and I put them away while Steve delivered the mail to the folks "across the street".

We were relaxing with a drink in the late afternoon sun when Rob and Joyce (along with Marco and Polo) stopped by for a visit. They don't seem to have any travel plans so far and are just relaxing and enjoying the area. We have another 2 weeks here so I'm sure we'll see them again before we leave.

There was a bit of a pink sky this evening as the sun went down...

No comments:

Post a Comment