Wednesday, November 6, 2013 (Sunset Campground, Furnace Creek, Death Valley National Park, CA)

It was a little chilly when we got up this morning so we ran the furnace for one cycle just to take the chill off. When I opened the blinds, I saw this fellow...a coyote wandering through the campground...

After a long day of driving and sightseeing yesterday, we decided to have a lazy day today.  The main thing Steve wanted to get done was to change the oil in the generator.

He went out to get started and a while later I went out to find him chatting with neighbours. I headed over to the visitors center to use the WiFi.  It was about 9:30.  Well, when I returned about an hour later, he was just getting started on the oil change...seems he was busy chatting with people wanting to know about our truck.        

After the work was done, we went out for a power walk around the campground. This is the overflow area...





It was another beautiful day...75F/24C...and only 20% humidity...I love it! That was pretty much our day...pretty lazy!






1 comment: