Saturday and Sunday, July 20 and 21, 2013 (Tundra RV Park, Tok, Alaska)

Not much to report for these two days...we woke to rain Saturday morning.  A good day to do laundry and pick up some groceries.  Steve did a bunch of research on our route.

Sunday, Steve headed off to wash the truck while I went to the park office shortly before 10:30 to use their free WiFi...and that is where I spent the whole day.

After 3 1/2 hours working on the truck and preparing the trailer to leave in the morning, Steve came into the office.  It was 4:00 by this time so we went into the bar to continue working on the blog.  He read what I had already done, made a few edits and I posted them.

After a 9 1/2 hour marathon of blog writing....YAY....we are up-to-date!  (for now......)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That was a marathon. I thought maybe your blog wasn't posting for some reason since I got so many at once. But, I am now all caught up also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys--We are really enjoying your adventures especially since we have been "stuck" in the same place for a couple of months. I am still gagging over the sourtoe! By the way--the mouse issue seems to be under control. We have another month that we committed to and are sure looking forward to getting to Utah in mid- September.

    ReplyDelete