Thursday, July 11, 2013 (Hi Country RV Park, Whitehorse, Yukon)

Well, the weather forecasters were right, today...we woke to grey, cloudy skies and rain.  My plan for today is to work on our blog and do some banking.  We have great Wi-Fi that is included in the park fees, so I really want to take advantage of it and get all caught up before we leave.  As a matter of fact, there doesn't seem to be any boundaries around the amount of data use...although, when using Skype it does eventually slow down.  So that is why I have been able to post so many pictures to our blog...I would have to limit my data use if I were on my own Mi-Fi, since I have a max of 5 GB/month on our Telus plan.

While I spent the day inside, on the laptop, Steve headed out...he is going to another museum...the Yukon Beringia Interpretive Centre



Shows the Beringia land bridge between Siberia and Alaska during the last Ice Age...

















 






Once he got back from the museum, it was time to prepare as much as possible for our departure tomorrow.  I was up late trying to get our blog totally up-to-date, but unfortunately didn't quite make it...oh well. 

We are looking forward to getting back on the road...we are heading towards Kluane National Park.










No comments:

Post a Comment